Call for papers
Submission of papers
Papers should not exceed 8 pages (in CPS proceedings format; 10pt, single-space, double-column) or 6,000 words and include an abstract of up to 150 words. Papers must not have been previously published or submitted for review elsewhere. The language of the conference is English. Authors are encouraged to submit a PDF version of their paper via EasyChair at
All contributions will be reviewed by the international Program Committee on their scientific merit and relevance to the topics of the individual tracks and may be accepted as regular or short papers. Accepted papers will be included in the proceedings, published by the Conference Publishing Services (CPS).
If accepted, papers must be personally presented at the Euromicro SEAA 2011 Conference by the author or one of the co-authors. The presenting author(s) must pre-register (full fee) for Euromicro SEAA 2011 before the due date of the camera-ready paper.
Extended versions of selected papers on software engineering topics will be considered for publication in a special section of the Journal on Information and Software Technology (Elsevier).
- Paper submission dates:
- Papers and experience reports (extended): March 15, 2011
- PhD Symposium (IDoSEAA) (extended): May 25, 2011
- Workshop submissions (extended): April 25, 2011
- Work in Progress (extended): May 25, 2011
- Notification of accepted papers:
- Papers and experience reports (extended): April 30, 2011
- Workshop submissions: May 10, 2011
- Work in Progress (extended): June 1, 2011
- Camera-ready paper due:
- Papers and experience reports: June 1, 2011
- Workshop submissions: June 1, 2011
- Work in Progress: July 20, 2011
- Conference: August 30 to September 2, 2011 at Oulu, Finland
Information on Euromicro
Please visit http://www.euromicro.org for details on the EUROMICRO organization and conference series