37th EUROMICRO Conference on Software Engineering and Advanced Applications
August 30 to September 2, 2011
An additional PhD tutorial session is being held in the afternoon of 30th of August, session program is available in the following address:
This is an additional session, please register into it at the registration page.
The 37th Euromicro Conference on Software Engineering and Advanced Applications (SEAA) will bring together people from business, industry, research, and academia who are working in software engineering and information technology. Over the years, Euromicro SEAA conferences have reflected and represented the continuous changes in technology and application areas. The aim of the conference is to proceed with this, focusing on software engineering and new, innovative and advanced software applications, with the guiding topic “software-intensive systems in the cloud”.
SEAA 2011 is co-located with The 14th Euromicro Conference on Digital Systems Design (DSD)
SEAA 2011 features the following keynote speakers (PDF's are available in parenthesis):
- Prof. Claes Wohlin (Success Factors in Industry-Academia Collaboration)
- Mr. Juhani Risku (On Desiging the Future).
- Paper submission dates:
- Papers and experience reports (extended): March 15, 2011
- PhD Symposium (IDoSEAA) (extended): May 25, 2011
- Workshop submissions (extended): April 25, 2011
- Work in Progress (extended): May 25, 2011
- Notification of accepted papers:
- Papers and experience reports (extended): April 30, 2011
- Workshop submissions: May 10, 2011
- Work in Progress (extended): June 1, 2011
- Camera-ready paper due:
- Papers and experience reports: June 1, 2011
- Workshop submissions: June 1, 2011
- Work in Progress: July 20, 2011
- Conference: August 30 to September 2, 2011 at Oulu, Finland